Saturday 8 February 2014

Experience That Joy…


Almost each and every one of us is fond of cars!! We do enjoy the car rides with our family on weekends and yes off course a drive from home to office and back to home too!!

But do you feel that you should own a car which has looks totally different from others?

One fine day, I discovered a place where all kinds of used spares, used auto parts, used transmissions and rebuilt engines and even used cars are available at surprisingly low rates. It developed a wonderful idea within my mind and I thought I should implement it immediately.

With the engine of my Chevy and other used parts of different makes, I got my car assembled in such a way that it had a totally different look......Unique!!!

When I ride in my car, I can see and enjoy that amazing shine in their eyes...and that gives me the ultimate happiness on this earth!!!


Do you wish to experience that joy?

No comments:

Post a Comment