Thursday 13 February 2014

Presentation Matters!!!

Here I am!! After a long time to share my success story with you all!!!

As far as I am concerned, I never liked to do time bound job!! I always wished to be a successful business man. But after all, life is not that easy...as it seems to be!!! Success seemed to be illusion for me.... until I reached this height.

One fine day, I wondered as to why I was unable to get more business???? But when I studied my past...I discovered that I was wrong somewhere. Though I was brilliant, I was still lacking somewhere..... And it was the way I was presenting myself!

I worked a lot on it. At first I changed my looks...and then my car’s looks. I gave my car a brand new look, unique styled and too pleasant to take off one’s eyes..... All with the help of USED spare parts!!
Surprisingly, I started getting such a lot of business....that today my company has grown ten folds!!


Intelligence matters...but Presentation of the way you live.... also matters much more!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment